Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Creative Space

Wow! It's been about a month since my last post. I have been busy with Christmas, New Year, a little sewing early in the month and lots of sanding and painting of weatherboards..... and of course the usual holiday activities (more on that later).



For My Creative Space I have a few new make up bags. I have loved making these and plan on adding more.



A few ladies skirts have been added to my shop











For more Creative Spaces pop over to kootoyoo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you have been busy, i love your use of fabrics and patterns. Beautiful items. Happy new year to you, Dee x

sean the prawn said...

Love the brown skirt.. Gorgeous!

mel @ loved handmade said...

They are gorgeous skirts mandy & I love the makeup bags, such great fabrics! You have been very busy. Hope the holidays are coasting along nicely...

Maxabella said...

I really love your fabric choices. Bold and funky. x

Vic said...

That first skirt hurts my eyes! ;)

Everything looks very cool.

Katie said...

Fab skirts - especially that last one - love it!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger