Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Creative Space

The past week I must admit there has been a distinct lack of creativity in my household. But, the month before it was buzzing....


A few costumes for the girl's school concert.


A recycled dog outfit from last year made an appearance as a chubby giraffe. The preppie was more than happy and totally proud of her performance.


My little street urchin had a ball painting herself dirty and despite not feeling well did a fabulous job!




Some new Luggage tags. Now I just need to take more photos and get them into my madeit store.

For more creative spaces take a look here.

4 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh great work on reinventing the dog costume to a giraffe!! Now my middle daughter who loves giraffes would say that was a male giraffe as he's darker in colour (relative to what shade of giraffe for reference i ask). Great way to wrap up the term, love Posie

mel @ loved handmade said...

Loved the costumes your giraffe was very clever & the girls did a great job with their performances! Your tags are fantastic, I'd like to take a look at those for some stocking fillers I think..

Thea said...

Haha.. love the giraffe! I can see why you would like the Valentino animal prints. x

dorothybills..... said...

Your tags look really fantastic, such a great idea, very clever!

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger