Monday, August 2, 2010

Back in the Habit


I'm playing along with the one and only Pottymouthmama and trying to get Back in the Habit. The whole idea is to form a habit, a good one!

For the next 3 weeks I aim to:
(I know, I know, I know..........boring as bat shit!)

1. Drink more water
2. Exercise more
3. Take time to smell the roses
4. Do more housework

So far I am doing ok! A big day of housework for me yesterday and the house is looking respectable as opposed to the usual state of extreme disorder. More water has been drunk. Walking to school more with dog in tow. No smelling of roses as yet but did catch a lovely moment at school pick up this afternoon. Watching my girls standing together looking for me, so simple yet so gorgeous.

4 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Good for you! Not boring at all, it's those simple things we need to feel good about...

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

I like those things a lot! I tried to comment yesterday but my computer fritzed! I will try and be here every day of our 21 day challenge! I will do my best. How is it going, oh habit-former?

Nick said...

Those are all things that I think I would try and do (if I had any backbone) This is from the woman who went op-shopping all day (driving everywhere), realised that I hadn't had anything to eat or drink at 1.00, drove through Macca's...twice. First time for mains, then secondly for an icecream. Got home, exhausted. The place looks like a bomb hit it! Yes, definitely that would be my list.

Unknown said...

ha! This has tickled me... I never do housework, and to my disgust we have been infested with clothes eating moths. I feel violated!!!!! So I have taken up cleaning, boring, much rather be knitting or eating cake! (found your blog wia flora & purl...) x

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger