Thursday, June 3, 2010

Out & About


Today I am joining in with Raising Boys for Out & About.

This photo was taken at Easter time near Casterton. It is one of my Hubbies favourite spots, the local water hole. This is where he learnt to swim and spent many summer days playing with his numerous siblings and friends. We visit every time we head up that way and it is now one of our children's favourite places.
This is my big girl, Miss Freckles. I love this photo as as it shows her being her! She is the quietest of my 3 children and has always needed "alone" time. She loves to play with others and roughs it with the best of them but always needs time to then do her thing by herself.

For more Out & About pop on over to Raising Boys.

2 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

What a gorgeous picture...and so special to have a place with so much history & fun memories to share with your own babies...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a gorgeous spot!
Thank you for joining in! ;)

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger