Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Creative Space

I have a few things on the go at the moment and so many more than I need to get down on paper before they disappear into the big black hole of "forgotteness" (not a word, I know!!!).



Today I will be finishing off this table mat for an order. I've been selling these for the past few years and still love them but somehow have not managed to keep one for myself. I am also going to start using this design to make other things. But for today I need to focus and get this one finished for its new owner.


I'm also working on some bunting for the same order and while I'm at it making many more as my stock has depleted to just a few.



This will be a girls skirt. I cut it out last week but haven't managed to get any further with it. I so want to get it done as its a new design and I'm actually not sure if the idea that is in my head will come out the way I imagine.......I hope it does.


For more Creative Spaces pop on over for a look at Kootoyoo.

7 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

I love your table mats. You alwyas use such gorgeous fabrics...

PJ said...

Agreed, nice fabrics.

angelina said...

hi, i love your wheel!

Mandy said...

love the rocket fabric. Very cool bunting in the making!

Miss Muggins said...

love the fabrics in the table mat

cumquats said...

I love your table mat. I love the name of your blog even more! Kim :)

Snooze said...

I'm very slow to see your table mats ... and they're so funky. I love bunting too.
My Creative Space

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger