Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Plain Frocking Jane - 10


This is it, I'm up to 10 of my fave things and although I could go on for another month its time for something else. My Number 10 has to be the creation of Plain Frocking Jane. I'm loving our new name and of course my new business partner and beautiful friend Katie (5 star, baby!). We see each other so regularly and have such similar interests that it was a natural progression to work together. I'm completely loving our 1 1/2 days together in her studio creating gorgeous clothing and accessories. Our ideas blend together so well and its great to have the encouragement and extra motivation to keep it all going, even with the littlies around our feet. The chocolate bullets and coffee help with that too!!!

1 comment:

p h o t o g r a p h y said...

awwww, you make me have happy tears!! xx

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger