Saturday, August 29, 2009

Red Vinyl Couch - 4


Over the last few years I have been having a lounge dilemma! Many moons ago, after a shopping trip Mr Jack of all Trades and I arrived home with a sofa bed with an Aztec print in blue and red....... I completely loved it and thought it would never go out of fashion, how very wrong of me! And, how wrong it was of us to leave it in our loungeroom for all to see for way too many years.
The dilemma was not just the ugly sofa bed but what to replace it with. Do I buy a new one or hunt on ebay for a super retro one. The decision was made for me when lovely Mr Jack arrived home after helping his Mother clean up his late Aunties farmhouse. I literally squealed with delight, jumped up and down and almost wet my pants....(true!) when we unloaded this! It is so perfect and exactly what I would have chosen if I'd seen it on ebay.
It is Number 4 of my favourite things.

3 comments:

Jetta's Nest said...

Hi :)

Um....is it OK to be in love with a couch??

This is stunning!

Samantha

BOB & MABEL said...

I think when the couch is red, vinyl and very cool I believe it is ok to be in love with it. I know I am!

Allana said...

That couch is super awesome!! :)

My Blog List

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger